To reflect our passion for the sport, our commitment is to provide our racing customers with fine-tuned cars and convenient trackside support in a friendly and casual atmosphere.
Our customers participate in a variety of events, from local club events to major spectator events. They come from varied and interesting backgrounds, too. Whether a novice or a veteran, our company constantly engages with them for the love of sportscars and racing.
- Full workshop repair centre.
- General maintenance is necessary to ensure that your vehicle continues to perform to its fullest potential. Whether routine oil changes or a full major service, at Subzero Motors, our technicians ensure that these services are performed to the highest standards. Our fully-equipped center is currently managed by an Australian engineer with over 15year experience with turbos.
- 4WD Dyno Dynamics dynometer.
- Our in-house Dyno Dynamics 4WD dyno is utilized for diagnosis, performance, exhaust emission testing and research & development. As a market leader, Dyno Dynamics' dynamometers are the most reliable and repeatable chassis dynos available. Our Dyno Dynamics 4WD dynamometer with its 4WD Smart system supports all variations of FWD, RWD, AWD, and 4WD vehicles due to its unique ability to control speed and load to each axle independently. By using the dynamometer we can:
1) Diagnose more efficiently and effectively saving you time and money.
2) Test new products such as exhaust systems for horsepower gains.
3) Fine tune your car based on readings such as Air:Fuel ratio, Manifold Vacuum/Boost, Exhaust Gas Temperature, and Engine speed all while
the car is under load.
We have an Australian professional tuner who specializes in all kinds of car tuning : chip tuning, autronic, motec, aem, microtec, etc. so your
vehicle is in good hands.
- Machine shop.
- Our State-of-the art equipment in our machine shop enables us to provide the most comprehensive expertise in precision machining and engine rebuilding. Our machine shop also offers custom build performance engines. Our shop houses boring machine, honing machine, balancing machine, milling machine, surface grinder and turning machines. Whether you are an expert engine builder or just an automotive enthusiast, we are sure to offer something that you want or need.
- Engine building shop.
- With over 10 years of engine building experience and expertise, the greatest value we provide our customers is knowledge. Our knowledge is much more extensive than basic engine building. In addition to our own engine building "best practices", we have an extensive knowledgebase from our own research and development efforts, at the track testing, and years of valuable customer feedback. We have highly-qualified engine builders who can create anything from 300hp to 2000hp. Every engine is built with pride, specifically to your requirements.
- Fabricating shop.
- Over the years, our highly skilled mechanics and technicians have completed a variety of custom-built vehicles and ground up restorations. No matter how big or small the project may be, we work closely with our clients and within each clients’ budget. Visit us to see how we can help you with your next project.
What attracts attention to your car is the quality of the paint job. Quality paint job also provides protection from the elements for the metal underneath. The paint and graphics on your car is responsible for the overall image of your car. To ensure that the level of work meets or exceeds our customers’ expectations, the entire process happens at Subzero from the metal work to the final coat of paint. With over 10 years of paint and body work experience of our dedicated staff specializing in custom paint jobs, air brushing and custom graphics, Subzero Motor will have your car looking like brand new.